Want to learn about life and health insurance?
- Check out our resources below
- Our members have on-line information and tools
- Talk to an advisor
Helping you make informed choices about life and health insurance.
Keep track of your important personal and family documents – everything from insurance policies, bank accounts, investments and mortgages to health records and will and estate information.
Glossary of Insurance Terms
Ever wonder about the difference between the insured and the beneficiary, an application and a policy, a deductible and a premium? We've got you covered on these and other commonly used industry terms.
Talking to an advisor? Here are some questions to ask:
- How long has the advisor been in business?
- What company or companies does he/she represent?
- Does the advisor belong to a professional association like Advocis or the Independent Financial Brokers of Canada?
- Has the advisor qualified for professional accreditations?
- Is the advisor licensed in your province?
- Will the advisor provide references from other clients?
CLHIA Named to National Steering Committee on Financial Literacy
Keeping Quebeckers interested in their finances, one communication at a time: A message from clear communication champion Isabelle Hudon
CLHIA's new clear language glossary of insurance terms
CANADIAN LIFE AND HEALTH INSURANCE INDUSTRY WELCOMES FINANCIAL LITERACY LEADER
Tweets by @CLHIA