Segregated Funds Section Industry Associates
Segregated Funds Section Industry Associate status is offered to a carefully selected group of reputable firms which distribute products for or provide products and services to the life and health insurance industry.
- the opportunity for brand visibility and participation at member rates in the Segregated Funds Section Annual Conference;
- a link to the Associate's website from CLHIA's website;
- participation in working groups related to the Segregated Funds Section;
- access to valuable resource materials through CLHIA's Online Services;
- a subscription to CLHIA's monthly industry update, In The Loop; and more.
CLHIA welcomes the following company to the Segregated Funds Section Industry Associate program.
CI Investments has been managing money on behalf of Canadian investors since 1965. In 1981, CI entered the global fund arena with the introduction of CI Pacific Fund – one of the first funds in Canada devoted to Asian markets. The company became known for its expertise in foreign funds and adopted the name Canadian International Fund Management.
|L&T Infotech Financial Services Technologies Inc.
At L&T Infotech Financial Services Technologies Inc., we are a global leader in transfer agency, fund administration, and asset management software, with a long-standing history in the Canadian investment fund sector. We’ve built a foundation on our strong past through the creation of industry-trusted software products and solutions and an established client base that includes some of Canada’s largest financial institutions. Both our organization and our software products and solutions are considered to be leaders in the transfer agency, asset management, and fund administration processing industries.